A new beta version (6.25.0) of AmiBroker, with lots of new AFL functionality has been released.
(2 259 152 bytes)
(10 690 248 bytes)
This version is a free upgrade only for users who registered AmiBroker after July 24, 2015. Users who registered earlier, would need to purchase license upgrade. To find out the version you currently have use Account Information page at http://www.amibroker.com/members/info.php
CHANGES FOR VERSION 6.25.0 (as compared to 6.22.0)
- 64-bit: In 6.22 the array division could produce 1ulp (units at least place) rounding errors due to too excessive new VC++2017 compiler optimizations. Workaround implemented to avoid that.
- Added support for formatDateTimeISON (ISO format NO dashes: YYYYMMDD for end of day and YYYYMMDD HHMMSS for intraday)
- AFL Editor: added one-time message “In the Debug mode number of bars is limited to 200 bars. You can change it in Tools->Preferences, Debugger tab” because users don’t read docs
- AFL: ApplyStop now has 8th argument: ActivationFloor that defines the amount of profit (in dollars or percents, according to stopmode) that must be exceeded before stop is activated
- AFL: Gui* – controls are created in the order of occurence in AFL formula (instead shuffled or reverse as in previous version)
- AFL: Gui* – keyboard navigation is now enabled (you can tab between controls and use arrows to navigate control groups such as radio boxes)
- AFL: IsNull() accepts matrix input and returns 0 (False), i.e. “variable is not null” if variable is of matrix type
- AFL: math functions such as sin(), sqrt(), etc can now be applied to matrices (element-wise operation) (previously such attempt resulted in access violation)
- AFL: New feature: Passing arguments as reference (allows modification of arguments passed – easy way to return multiple values), to pass by reference use & (address-of) operator before variable identifier
- AFL: new function GuiCheckBox – creates check box
- AFL: new function GuiGetCheck( id ) – gets ‘checked’ or “ON” state of toggle, checkbox and radio buttons
- AFL: new function GuiRadio – creates radio button
- AFL: new function GuiSetCheck( id, checked ) – sets ‘checked’ or ‘ON’ state of toggle, checkbox and radio buttons
- AFL: new function GuiSetFont( “fontface”, size )
- AFL: new function GuiToggle – creates toggle button (like normal button but it toggles between “on” and “off” state with each click)
- AFL: SetOption(“OptimizeSaveParams”, True ); – turns on generation of AFL file that contains values of optimization parameters producing best result. The generated file has the same name as formula run but has .opt.afl extension
- AFL: When using TimeFrame functions, QuickAFL now uses ratio of requested_interval/current_interval multipled by 30 to better estimate required bars
- Analysis: Detailed log displays information about ignored ScaleIn/Outs because of insufficient funds or trade size constraints
- Analysis: Detailed log now displays all warnings about skipped/ignored signals in RED color so they are easier to spot
- Data: when performing X:Y split and X or Y exceeded 255 the factor was incorrectly displayed (negative) in the Symbol window. Fixed.
- formatDateTimeISO and formatDateTimeISON added to syntax highlighter definitions
- Scheduler: Repeat “Daily” mode repeated batch run every day even if some days were unchecked. Fixed.
- UI: Place Order dialog – allows typing stop distances smaller than 0.1 now
- UI: Prefs/Charting: Turning on “Collapse parameter sections” option causes all sections in Parameter window to be collapsed (NOT good idea for newbies as they wont see the controls !)
- Web Research: many HTML5 pages did not display properly because of the fact that web browser used old IE7 mode. Now browser uses IE11 mode at minimum for proper HTML5 rendering
- 64-bit version ships with brand new AmiQuote 3.22 already (compiled with Visual C++ 2017)