A new public version of AmiQuote 3.30 BETA is released now.
NOTE: 64-bit version of AmiQuote now requires Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 runtime. You may need to download the runtime separately and install it, if you are installing AmiQuote stand-alone (without AmiBroker 6.28 64-bit or higher already installed). If you already have AmiBroker 6.28+ 64-bit you don't need to do anything.
CHANGES FOR VERSION 3.30 (as compared to version 3.28)
- Google Intraday downloads now support new intervals 10, 30 and 60 minutes with backfill length upto 1 year (for 30/60 minute interval)
- Google EOD downloads are back again. Market coverage is greater than before and supports EXCHANGE:SYMBOL notation for non-US markets (same as for Google Intraday)
- Yahoo Fundamental Extra now downloads full name too
- Removed unused intervals (3-minute, 120-minute)
- Now defunct Yahoo Fund. Basic option removed
(This thread continues the discussion from AmiQuote 3.28 (BETA) is released now)