How to Place Hidden Orders through IB Controller

Please guide me. What changes are required in the following IB Controller PlaceOrder method to make the limit order as a hidden order:- : orderID = ib.PlaceOrder(myTicker, “BUY”, myContracts, “LMT”, myprice, 0, “GTC”, True);

Hidden orders are not supported by IB Controller but it is open source so you can take the sources and build your own that supports hidden orders. If you are so large trader that you want to hide large orders it would be easy for you to pay for such development.

I am not a large trader. If this feature, and many more, were available in IB Controller, then IBController would match amibroker’s capability without handicaps!. Anyway thanks for your reply.

Also, don’t mind to pay if a fully GUI friendly interface/bridge capable of extending all IB API features is made available, as available in Ninja Trader ! …food for thought for the nest version of IB Controller. Also, MAC OS / Linux version of Amibroker …another food for thought …These are few dreams for Amibroker to thrive further…

I don’t mind to pay if a fully GUI friendly interface/bridge capable of extending all IB API features is made available, as in Ninja Trader for the main reason that Amibroker is far ahead ! The trading bridge that matches AB is the need of the hour…food for thought " Next Generation IB Controller". Also, MAC OS / Linux version of Amibroker …another need in the market for leveraging safety, security, stable and highspeed features of other Operating Systems …These are few dreams for Amibroker to thrive further…

Moderator comment: avoid responding to your own posts. If you have something to add use “EDIT” to add content to ONE post instead of sending three posts answering your own. I removed replies and placed everything in one but please DO NOT add such administrative work. It is better to think what you want to say before posting

If you are small trader then there is no point in hiding orders. And keep in mind that the only place to send suggestions is Feedback Center, not here. Really we don’t need food for thought. We already have megatons of that. The only thing we need is time.

As far as Ninja is considered - dozens of ex-Ninja customers are coming to us constantly so this says something.

GUI for placing orders from chart is already available
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/w_placeorder.html
But users often their own GUIS http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/category/real-time-afl-applications/tdash_dev/

AmiBroker contrary to other platforms provides flexibility and unlimited capabilities because it is so extensible. As nobody would ever come up with solution that suits everyone, AmiBroker offers flexibility to create whatever GUI you want.