User error: Google != Yahoo, (was AmiQuote does not save Data)

hi community,

as of lately, AmiQuote does not save downloaded quote prices to database on my desktop system (no issues with the laptop system). it used to work before Yahoo recent changes which forced me to re-install, i have tried following:

re-install 64bit version (clearing Registry & restarting system) - previous & latest install
installing 32bit version
updating default database

AmiQuote can detect any added symbols (indicating that it is linked to the current db in AmiBroker) and AmiQuote indicates that it is downloading something, however the file time-stamp indicates that nothing has been changed.

AmiBroker: 6 (registered)
AmiQuote: 3.21 (registered)

any suggestions as how i can fix this are very much appreciated - thanks in advance for your time & efforts.

My AmiQuote fails save to database for yahoo datafeed when I download 1101.TW’s data.
My system:
AmiBroker: 6.20.1 (registered)
AmiQuote: 3.21 (registered)

In my 1101.TW.aqg,it will show below msg:

$NAME 1101.TW
<!DOCTYPE html><html lang=en><meta charset=utf-8><meta name=viewport content="initial-scale=1, minimum-scale=1, width=device-width"><title>Error 400 (Not Found)!!1</title><style>*{margin:0;padding:0}html,code{font:15px/22px arial,sans-serif}html{background:#fff;color:#222;padding:15px}body{color:#222;text-align:unset;margin:7% auto 0;max-width:390px;min-height:180px;padding:30px 0 15px;}* > body{background:url(// 100% 5px no-repeat;padding-right:205px}p{margin:11px 0 22px;overflow:hidden}pre{white-space:pre-wrap;}ins{color:#777;text-decoration:none}a img{border:0}@media screen and (max-width:772px){body{background:none;margin-top:0;max-width:none;padding-right:0}}#logo{background:url(// no-repeat;margin-left:-5px}@media only screen and (min-resolution:192dpi){#logo{background:url(// no-repeat 0% 0%/100% 100%;-moz-border-image:url(// 0}}@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio:2){#logo{background:url(// no-repeat;-webkit-background-size:100% 100%}}#logo{display:inline-block;height:54px;width:150px}</style><div id="af-error-container"><a href=//><span id=logo aria-label=Google></span></a><p><b>400.</b> <ins>That’s an error.</ins><p>The requested URL was not found on this server. <ins>That’s all we know.</ins></div>

@chengyensheng you did NOT download from Yahoo but from GOOGLE Finance!

How do I know? Because of all “Google” texts in the response that you have copied and aqg extension (AQ Google).

And if you spent a second before posting duplicate you would find the answer is here already:

Sorry, yahoo finance’s download might be 1101.TW.aqh.
I paste wrong file message.
It should be:

$NAME 1101.TW
    "finance": {
        "error": {
            "code": "Unauthorized",
            "description": "Invalid cookie"

You need to READ THE AmiQuote FAQ as pretty much everything is answered there.

Got it. Thank you very much Tomasz.