Adjusting Y axis margin between the axis and labels

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to maximise the number of charts on my screen. When I've tiled out my charts, the margins between the y axis and its labels really limits screen real estate.

From my screenshot, the two charts on the left (RCP Daily and Weekly) have a margin as wide the y axis labels themselves, eating into the space for a 3rd pair of charts.

I haven't been able to find documentation for this, are there any options to reduce that gap between axis and price?

Y axis margin is automatic based on axis font size, calculated so numbers of various precision fit into that space. There must be space for 6 digits there.

Thanks Tomasz.

Is there a specific reason why the y axis margin can't be dynamically adjusted? Other programs I've used haven't needed to stick to this 6 digit precision. Or otherwise aligned the y axis labels next to the axis rather than the right edge of the window.

The reason is simple: you want to have charts that nicely LINE UP one with another, not some visual mess like in "other" programs. If you haven't noticed there are Window->Tile options that automatically arrange multiple charts in nice grid that is perfectly aligned and that requires charts to use same layout not some random mess.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.