A new beta version (6.26.0) of AmiBroker, with lots of new AFL functionality has been released.
(2 267 568 bytes)
(10 620 576 bytes)
This version is a free upgrade only for users who registered AmiBroker after September 26, 2015. Users who registered earlier, would need to purchase license upgrade. To find out the version you currently have use Account Information page at http://www.amibroker.com/members/info.php
CHANGES FOR VERSION 6.26.0 (as compared to 6.25.0)
- AFL: new static keyword: declare identifier as static variable – a little ‘revolution’ in static variable use, declare variable as static and use as ‘regular’ variable, no need to call functions - this is Private API(1)
- AFL Editor: contrast of error location indicator on dark backgrounds increased
- AFL Editor: C-style comments /* … */ are now foldable in the editor
- AFL Editor: new menu choices View->Fold Comments / Unfold Comments – allow to fold/unfold all multi-line comments (enclosed with /* …. */)
- AFL: added constants notifyClicked, notifySetFocus, notifyKillFocus, notifyHitReturn, notifyEditChange, notifySelChange, notifyMouseEnter, notifyMouseLeave
- AFL: Another protection against users shooting themselves in foot, VarSet/VarGet now displays error when you try to use characters different than A-Z, 0-9 and ‘_’ in variable names
- AFL: Attempt to use single subscript on matrix variable now results in error message “Accessing Matrix elements requires two subscript operators”
- AFL: Due to the fact that Windows may send WM_MOUSEMOVE message even if mouse did not move, AmiBroker now has internal check that prevents ReqestMouseMoveRefresh from triggering if mouse position did not change
- AFL: GetLastOSError (for getting last error message from Windows)
- AFL: GuiButton and GuiToggle in native OS style use background color of the chart for small border instead of default grey
- AFL: GuiButton/GuiCHeckBox/GuiToggle/GuiRadio support now new events MouseEnter (64) and MouseLeave(128) which detect hovering without need for constant refreshes
- AFL: GuiCheckBox and GuiRadio now support custom colors of text and background
- AFL: In 6.25 Gui* keyboard navigation interferred with delete key and possibly other shortcuts due to the way how windows works. Implemented workaround so keys are only intercepted if child window (control) has focus.
- AFL: In 6.25 Gui* keyboard navigation was turned on by default, now it is off by default but can be turned on if you use SetOption(“GuiEnableKeyboard”, True )
- AFL: In 6.25 GuiGetCheck returned -1 on unchanged. Now it returns only 0 (unchecked) or 1 (checked)
- AFL: In case of Windows INET API error, Internet* functions now report Warning 507 instead of generic error 47. Warning 507 is Level-3 warning, i.e. editor-only, which means it will pop up in the formula editor, but won’t break execution in runtime
- AFL: Now can use subscript operator [ ] on references to arrays and matrices
- AFL: Passing by reference does not create nested references in user-defined function calls
- AFL: VoiceSetRate( rate ) – sets SAPI voice (speech synthesis) rate. Rate of 0 (zero) is “normal”, negative is slower, positive is faster (allowable range -10…+10)
- AFL: VoiceSetVolume( volume ) – sets SAPI voice (speech synthesis) volume (0…100)
- AFL: VoiceWaitUntilDone( timeout ) – waits until voice has finished speaking or specified timeout (1…100ms) has elapsed. Returns True if voice finished, False if the timeout elapsed
- broker.master file is saved to a new name and renamed later to avoid corruption when Windows decides to shutdown, restart or sleep during save
- Dev: 64-bit new compiler (VC2017) broke backward compatibility with singletons that UI lib uses causing infinite loop when High Contrast scheme was used. Workaround implemented.
- Misc: 64-bit: Restored correct manifest (from pre6.22) with compat records so Win 10 does not lie about version number and re-added 24-bit large PNG icon
- New Analysis: Added support for clickable links. If you put @link URL in any cell of Analysis result list it creates a clickable row. If you double click on the row while holding down ALT key it will open the link
- Edit->Delete Range functionality added to delete all quotes within selected Begin-End range.
(1) - Some APIs are marked as ‘private’ which means that they are fully functional, but don’t come with any help/support except the written documentation provided in the ReadMe/ReleaseNotes/manual. Private APIs are meant for people who are able to figure out things themselves without asking for help.