A new public version of AmiQuote 4.01 is released now.
NOTE: 64-bit version of AmiQuote now requires Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 runtime. You may need to download the runtime separately and install it, if you are installing AmiQuote stand-alone (without AmiBroker 6.30 64-bit or higher already installed). If you already have AmiBroker 6.30 64-bit you don't need to do anything.
CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.01 (as compared to version 4.00)
- fixed Yahoo Fundamental Extra after web site change
CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.00 (as compared to version 3.33)
New Generation of AmiQuote, now allows User-definable data sources for complete freedom of choice and quick adoption to data sources that appear on the web as well as existing sources changing their API:
- UI: New top-level menu: Data sources: New/Edit/Delete/Import/Export
- UI: New Data source creation/editing dialog allowing definition of user-defined sources
- UI: Export and Import of Data source definitions allowing easy sharing of definitions between users
- Removed defunct Google Finance built-in source
- Removed BarChart.com built-in source (it can re-added as user-defined)
- Added example importable data source definitions in "DataSources" folder (AlphaVantage, Tiingo Intraday IEX and more)
Full documentation on new features is included in the AmiQuote Read Me.
(This thread continues the discussion from AmiQuote 4.00 released)