I completed my first apparently successful Analysis run utilizing a simple ema crossover formula. When I ran it on the Nasdaq 100, and then viewed the results, only tickers that began with the letter A appeared to have traded or reported any results. Any rational for this or what do I continue to do wrong?
I added the following code and still get nothing other than symbols that begin with A... Part of the code I added was from JBMarwood code for Trend Following, and part from your response to a previous inquiry on the same topic.
SetOption( "MaxOpenPositions", 20);
SetPositionSize( 5, spsPercentOfEquity);
// Use in Analysis - Apply to 1 recent bar
PositionScore = Close > MA( Close, 20 );
Filter = 1;
// Use your condition to filter the stocks - NOT for the PositionScore
// Filter = Close > MA(Close, 20);
AddColumn( C, "Close" );
AddColumn( MA( Close, 20 ), "MA20" );
// all ones or zero....
AddColumn( PositionScore, "Score" );
// For position PostionScore use something that will give many distint values
AddColumn( ROC( C, 20 ), "ROC(20)", 3.5 );
AddColumn( RSI( 20 ), "RSI(21)", 3.5 );