Blink Chart Issue

Why when I plot AMA (average ) on a real-time chart, the chart blink?
Any suggestion to avoid this
Thank You

Sorry but we don't see your computer screen. Please send the formula. See How to ask a good question

1 Like

Stop pressing the On/Off switch on your monitor! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@ghanson - LOL :upside_down_face:

But seriously @Muli - normally nothing blinks.

So your setup must be unusual. Possible problems may be caused by non-supported 3rd party data source (if you are using one), or if you are feeding AMA with data that has Nulls/Not-a-numbers/Infinity somewhere inside the array. So you need to send the formula and/or screenshot so we have a chance to get any idea what you are doing.

2 posts were split to a new topic: TickSize in IBController

Thank you so much for your response, I already solve that issue.
Well, I have one more issue That I have a problem with.
I read all document of IB Controller and I trying to send to IB order with TickSize of 0.1, that means 1/10, I set in my configuration the option to send such orders to IB but somehow its cancel the orders, any idea what should I do?
Thank you

If you solved the issue - tell the others what the issue was, so everyone else in the future can find the answer. Don't keep the information to yourself. The purpose of the forum is to build knowledge base of solutions.

As to IBController - that is different story and different thread should be used: TickSize in IBController so again information can be searched later easily.

2 Likes