Data retention problem

Hi ! For some time my amibroker 5.9 standard edition (registered version) is showing some problem. I have subscription for live tick data and its showing fine in the live market but when I'm logging in again, occasionally the recent data as well as intraday data for last few days is disappearing from the database. However the daily data for the same period is available. I will be highly obliged if anyone can help me with the solution. Thanks in advance.
Regards
Abhijit

1. Standard version does not work with "tick" data
  2. Minimum supported version is 6.0
  3. The description is vague and does not explain what exactly "disappears" (all data, oldest data, newest data, how much, etc)
  4. You did not tell exactly what data source you are using (if it is handled by the plugin then all data are under 100% control of plugin and it is is 3rd party plugin then it may be 3rd party plugin issue)

Maybe simply you have low "Number of bars" defined in File->Database Settings and oldest bars are removed to make room for new. Then increasing number of bars would increase data retention.
Recommended reading:
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_workspace.html

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am using data plugin provided by the vendor for real time data and its 1 minute data thats being provided. The newest intraday data for 2-3 trading sessions disappear completely sometimes. Old data remains unaffected. Number of bars in database settings is set to 100000. Maybe its possible its a plugin issue

If newest data are missing there are two possibilities:

1. New data simply can not be saved on disk. This can be due to dozens of reasons, including but not limited to:
    a) The folder/file is NOT writable / read-only
    b) You did not run full setup properly and Windows virtualized your data/AmiBroker folder and placed it in Windows "Virtual Store"
    c) Your antivirus is playing games with you
    d) any other file system problem

OR

1. The data plugin has a problem

As to 1b)
Make sure that you don't have VirtualStore folder like this:

C:\Users*current logged in user*\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AmiBroker

If such folder exists, it means that your AMiBroker was NOT properly installed in first place.
Existence of such folder means that writes are redirected by Windows to wrong place (VirtualStore)
and they may cause all kinds of troubles including inability to save new content.

To fix that you need to:

1. Delete Virtual Store folder
    C:\Users*current logged in user*\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AmiBroker

2. Run FULL SETUP of AmiBroker