Database corrupts after importing ascii file(s)

Hii,

Please help me for this unique problem :grinning: :grin:

I am trying to upload roundlotsize and result date via ascii upload , it uploads successfully , Please refer to the following GIF(s).

ascii%201
ascii%202
ascii%203

BUT AFTER SAVING DATABASE SUCCESSFULLY MY DATA BASE GET CORRUPT.
Please refer to the following gif(s)

ascii4
ascii5

following screenshot are my format file(s)

formats

what am I doing wrong ? I have searched whole forum for this problem but not found any solution. I have exempted the amibroker folder from my antivirus software for scanning. upgraded to latest update but no use.
Please help

Your first gif image warns you of 54 errors during import process.
Didi you check them ?

Instead of some quick-playing-reduced-GIF-videos I think that it should be better to try to explain your problem.
Only with the videos I haven't even been able to see the errors mentioned by aawilson!

Hii @Tomasz @LeoCV

sorry for all GIF clutter !! I rephrase the query.

I am trying to update existing database with ROUNDLOTSIZE and DIV_PAY_DATE ,my file format is comma separated.
having only two field, Ticker and lotsize (and date for div_pay_date )
though I want to update only existing symbols I added $autoadd 0.
after updating database , all date and lotsize updated correctly , But while saving the database, it takes more than 2 min. , after saving the database, some of the symbols quotation data deleted.

Please help me , where am I doing wrong ?

As other said, check the error messages. Also remove $CONT 1 command. It is for quotations and you are NOT importing quotations. Generally the format definition should look as follows

$NOQUOTES 1
$AUTOADD 1
$OVERWRITE 1
$SEPARATOR ,
$FORMAT TICKER,ROUNDLOTSIZE

Also if data loss occurs after saving data you should rather check this, not import. It may be because:

1. You did NOT install LICENSE key properly (see Help->About window if it shows your name)
  2. You do not have free disk space
  3. Your database directory (or any file inside) is marked as READ-ONLY

Sir,

I have checked everything you have mentioned. Database is still corrupting after updating date

Format definition file generated automatically

by AmiBroker's ASCII Import Wizard

$FORMAT Ticker,DIV_PAY_DATE
$NOQUOTES 1
$AUTOADD 0
$OVERWRITE 1$
$SEPARATOR ,

@Tomasz

Found the solution, just for your information sir, The data on csv file sorted on symbol name in ascending order and worked fine.

Thanks for your earlier reply.

Regards

The order does not matter. Computer does not care if you save "A" before "B". Besides data are always saved alphabetically anyway, as symbol table is always kept sorted in AB. Something else was causing problems. Most probably: antivirus or other 3rd party program, or you have hard disk problem.