Delete Price Indicator seems to have removed OHLC bars also

I right clicked on the default chart for AA on a clean install of the latest Amibroker platform and saw an item to delete indicators.

There seemed to be six (6) indicators listed by default:
Price
MA
Mid MA
Long MA
BBands
Price Interpretation

I deleted the first one "Price" and it seemed to remove the bars as well.

How do I recover?

Ted, it's under Charts>Basic Charts -->Price
Download this handy reference (from the extraordinarily helpful Howard Bandy) and see page 3-10

Almost home,

Still some trouble getting to where it was.

@tedpenner, as @Tomasz said many times, the Tutorial is a must.read for each AmiBroker user.

In particular, for this kind of issues, I suggest to study at least these 2 chapters:

To solve your problem, you need to "close" the upper "pane".

Price needs to be at the top of the whole formula.

:persevere:

Wrong!

First you need to check whether the code of that pane is a copy of "Price (All in one)" of Charts window or whether it is original "Price (All in one)" AFL.

Right click into that chart pane and choose "Edit formula"
In the formula editor tab if there is a number behind the closing bracket of the AFL name there then it is a copy.

2018-08-01_204907

So if it is a copy (showing number behind closing bracket as above) then:

1. Go to Charts window
  2. Double click "Price (all in one)"
  3. It will open below in new chart pane
  4. Go to the right upper edge of first (upper) chart pane and close that pane when close button ( x-button) shows up (after hovering with mouse there at that pane edge (see picture).

2018-08-01_210258

1. Done.

If it is not showing a number behind AFL name in formula editor tab then you have applied not a copy of charts window's "Price (all in one)" AFL but original one from there. Then you need to move price formula (that you have dragged and dropped there) to the TOP of the the entire formula. So open Formula editor again and cut the code of the bottom of the AFL starting from

_SECTION_BEGIN("Price");

till

_SECTION_END();

So the whole price formula is

_SECTION_BEGIN("Price");
SetChartOptions( 0, chartShowArrows | chartShowDates | chartWrapTitle );
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) Vol " +WriteVal( V, 1.0 ) +"\n {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 )) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorDefault ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() ); 
_SECTION_END();

So again CUT that code from bottom of formula editor pane then scroll up to the top of formula editor pane and paste the cut price code there at the top. Then in formula editor click Apply button of editor tool bar.

BTW here is a similar thread

And FYI... AmiBroker is FORMULA driven.

I'm not looking to edit the code but rather to get back to the original settings.

Oh boy...

Do you actually read ever?

Where is there any edit of code in first part of previous post?

Check whether it is original code or copy first!! Checking does not mean editing code.

If it is not original AFL of Chart window then there is not any edit of code required but just mouse clicking.

And again,
And FYI... in general AmiBroker environments (such as charts, analysis) are FORMULA driven.

And you have removed price from a formula (here in this case from "Price (all in one)" AFL - and either removed from original one or from copy being placed in Drag&Drop folder (which is hidden by default)). If it is removed from copy then all you need to do is double click "Price (all in one)" of Charts window again and close the other chart pane. Done!

It appears that Price (all-in-one) also includes volume which is not there by default. Thanks to all for all the helpful info.