Edit equation How this code works Analysis in AmiBroker

Moderator comment: Edited your post for proper formatting. In the future please use proper code tags.

How this code works Analysis in AmiBroker

_SECTION_BEGIN("volume");
Plot(V, _DEFAULT_NAME(), IIf(C>O,ParamColor("Up Color",colorBlue),ParamColor("Down Color",colorDarkYellow)),ParamStyle("Style",styleHistogram+styleThick,maskHistogram ));_SECTION_END();
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("WVolume");
pd= Param("",30,20,300,50);
bulvol=Sum(IIf(C>O,V,0),pd);
brvol=Sum(IIf(C<O,V,0),pd);
TotVolume=bulvol-brvol;
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_END();
GfxSetBkColor(colorBlack);
GfxSetTextColor(colorGreen);
GfxTextOut("Buy Volume Bars= "+bulvol+"",20,30);
GfxTextOut("Sell Volume Bars= "+brvol+"",20,50);
GfxTextOut("TotVolume= "+TotVolume+"",20,70);
_SECTION_BEGIN("Background");
SetChartBkColor(ParamColor("Outer panel",colorYellow)); 
SetChartBkGradientFill( ParamColor("Inner panel upper",colorLightBlue),ParamColor("Inner panel lower",colorBrown));
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("EMA");
P = ParamField("Price field",-1);
Periods = Param("Periods", 15, 2, 300, 1, 10 );
Plot( EMA( P, Periods ), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style") ); 

@alomar, Welcome to the forum. As a new user, you should check out the following:

Then use the SEARCH function (magnifying glass) in the top right to help you find similar questions and answers.

Now, onto your question: Unfortunately, your question is unclear.

We need to know what problems you are having with the code, or what you are trying to do. The more specific the question the (generally) quicker we can answer.

how can I

Show the input of this code as columns by Analysis

_SECTION_BEGIN("volume");
Plot(V, _DEFAULT_NAME(), IIf(C>O,ParamColor("Up Color",colorBlue),ParamColor("Down Color",colorDarkYellow)),ParamStyle("Style",styleHistogram+styleThick,maskHistogram ));_SECTION_END();
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("WVolume");
pd= Param("",30,20,300,50);
bulvol=Sum(IIf(C>O,V,0),pd);
brvol=Sum(IIf(C<O,V,0),pd);
TotVolume=bulvol-brvol;
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_END();
GfxSetBkColor(colorBlack);
GfxSetTextColor(colorGreen);
GfxTextOut("Buy Volume Bars= "+bulvol+"",20,30);
GfxTextOut("Sell Volume Bars= "+brvol+"",20,50);
GfxTextOut("TotVolume= "+TotVolume+"",20,70);
_SECTION_BEGIN("Background");
SetChartBkColor(ParamColor("Outer panel",colorYellow)); 
SetChartBkGradientFill( ParamColor("Inner panel upper",colorLightBlue),ParamColor("Inner panel lower",colorBrown));
_SECTION_END();

Moderator comment: Next time please use proper CODE TAGS for code. I have added them to this one.

@alomar: I think you might be referring to an Exploration, but I don't know that I am understanding your question properly.

As a new member of the forum, I hope you READ the How to use this site link. I hope you know that the best way to find things are by using the SEARCH (magnifying glass in the top right area), and then you can LEARN by doing.

As always, the User's Guide or Help Manual is a Great resource. Read through it, and see what you neeed.

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_exploration.html

@snoopy.pa30 You have already replied to this post 3 days ago. This thread is a duplicate of this one:

@alomar has ignored your and Tomasz's remarks (he also didn't use code tags twice) and has sent this identical post twice... Apparently Alomar is too lazy to reply - probably he is waiting for the ready to use solution and decided to try again. But Alomar - Internet never forgets !