Exporting Intra-Day Data, Changed needed in <<URL given below>>.

Hello All,

W.r.to example at below URL for exporting DB values, it works perfectly but from my intraday DB, it is exporting EOD values of OHLC.

http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2014/11/14/how-to-export-quotes-to-separate-text-files-per-symbol/

What will be changes to export 1-Min data, which the said intraday DB is storing? I tried to search for docs on O, H, L, C variables/constants in documentation which are used in said example, but was not able to find.

Any brief hint will help me to search in right direction further.

Many thanks in advance.

Kedar

Hello Kedar,

Please make sure that you have appropriate setting in
Analysis > Settings > General > Periodicity

With Regards

Sanjiv Bansal

1 Like

OK, Thanks Sumangalam for quick one. Surely will get to try using this change. Thanks again.

Kedar

That worked perfect, I just tried Sumangalam (Sanjiv Bansal). Thanks again for quick altruistic response! :slight_smile:
Thanks

Kedar

It is gracious of you for the nice words;
however, we all receive lot more from the community -
The AmiBroker Forum community as well as the Life Community

One more thing - It was because this Export to Text Feature with Compression of our choice that had drawn me to the Software. There is an AFL by Respected Veteran Mr. Graham Kavanagh - that I had used initially (More than a Decade ago) - Your kind words go to that Benevolent Soul.

Just this Export with Compression feature justified the purchase price for me - for more than an year, I was not using other powerful features as I was doing some silly mistakes as I was coming from another Software - like not being careful about "=" vs "==".

Then for about a month or so I studied the manual and available codes - and have been very happy with the results.

Your message took me down the memory lane and the happiness was refreshed.
Please accept my thanks for that - May we all be Happy and Blissfull

With Regards

Sanjiv Bansal

2 Likes

Thanks you very much Sanjiv.

Quite interesting read. And indeed for me - me too had been doing C++ since Microsoft C++ 7.0 in 90s. :smiley:

Great to read you above. Thanks again.

Kedar

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.