First candle of the chart to be the only candle?

Guys, I want to plot only the bars of today. So lets say the market opens at 9:15, I don't want the previous bars. I only want to see the current day's candles.

How do I do that guys. thanks

The topic title and your description are contradicting each other.

You need to filter the Array for conditions that match the current day, so using DateNum() or even Day() can be used.

dn = DateNum();
today = LastValue( dn ) == dn;

// whatever you want to remove, generally for all Arrays
myPlot = IIf( today, C, Null);	

Plot( myPlot, "Close", colorDefault, styleCandle );

There was another Forum thread where the OP wanted the bars to be plotted from the Left each time and bar added to the right.

If that is what you are seeking instead, you can search the forum.

3 Likes

@besttrader,

I am really tired of getting fooled by your multiple IDs you use here.
As a reader and active forum member I really feel insulted by these games.

Why do you feel the need to create multiple IDs?

For example, you are @Malibutown, since in this thread

you all of the sudden clearly changed from @Malibutown to @besttrader login replying. Obviously you mixed up logins (again).

And @Malibutown has been active 4 hours ago (and with new thread started just yesterday).

Now for next thread (this one here) you start to use @besttrader ID again. What's the plan?

Then you are @thetrader. Remember?

In this thread you said you are @thetrader indeed and that you can't (?) access it anymore

Yes thetrader is me only. It was a funny incident. P button on my keyboard has stopped working which was in the password for that account. So had to make new.

But "funnily" @thetrader has been active again ever since.

What kind of kindergarden is that supposed to be?
How many else IDs....? Isn't one enough? Perhaps you are all other members here (except for AmiBroker ones)... Maybe I am talking to myself without notice....

But joking aside... I'm sorry but you really act like one of those talked about "help vampires".

4 Likes