Following my last post, which was: "Migrating Amiquote to a new computer"

Well, I am successful. At least partly – that is I found activation key and went through the steps 1, 2 and 3. As a result, I managed to install Amibroker on my new computer and copy old folder/old settings - as adviced by Tomasz and Fxshrat - thanks gentlemen. Despite this, I cannot download anything. What’s the reason for it?

Sometimes this happens due to the Windows firewall.
(As explained by this @Tomasz answer.)

Dear Beppe,

Thank you very much for your suggestion, but it wasn’t the Windows firewall. It was the problem of missing libraries - I had to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2017. Once again thanks a lot, because it was your advice to one of the members of the forum, who experienced the same problem. But unfortunately even after that I cannot download more than 10 tickers – there is a message that this is a trial version and that I have to purchase full licence. But, as I wrote in my previous post – I purchased separate Amiquote licence in January 2017. So I cannot understand what’s going on.

Best,

Mariusz

1 Like

First of all, all licensing should ONLY be discussed in private via email to support.

General advice is here:
http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2016/04/21/how-to-register-amiquote-and-afl-code-wizard/

Also, AmiQuote must have full internet access to work as explained AmiQuote need to be able to connect to the internet to operate properly. Make sure your firewall or antivirus does not block

Otherwise it will REJECT downloading more than 10 symbols.

Dear Tomasz,

thanks for the general advice, this helped to solve the problem.

Mariusz