How to modify source code to tailor IBController

After reading the posts, I wonder if someone could let us know how to modify the source code to tailor IBController so that it could also be done for the ones with less programming knowledge, which tools to use, how and where to modify the code etc. It may be demonstrated on an example e.g. how to implement Relative/Pegged-to-Primary order (Type=REL, Offset Amt=...).

C++ codes are provided for people proficient in C++.
If you can't do it yourself you need to hire software developer who knows how to do that.

Or, as stated by Bjarne Stroustrup (father of C++) -

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows your whole leg off."

This was not really helpful. What if I have no money and want to learn?

Plenty of possible answers to a broad question, but if you have more time than money, then learning to code (online programming courses in your preferred programming language?) is your path. Depending on where you are coming from to Fin-Tech, we all have to learn/improve. I'm new to Amibroker with a deep finance background and looking to Amibroker shore up my 'tech' ignorance but it still requires a lot of time/knowledge to craft a detailed question when hiring a programmer ( or ask a question on this forum) to limit the turnaround time.

1 Like

If you want to learn for free the are plenty of C++ courses available all over the web. This site however is not C++ education site. Google is your friend:
https://www.google.com/search?q=c%2B%2B+programming+course

1 Like

Could you then perhaps help me pointing to the right section in the source code where to modify in order to implement Relative/Pegged-to-Primary order (Type=REL, Offset Amt=...)? I will figure out the C++ part. Any specific would be great apart from Google is your friend, find a programmer, read the manual etc.