IB data feed malfunction... May 18 pls help thanks!

Hi all,

I have been feeding live IB data (US and HK feeds) to Amibroker seamlessly for years until this morning.
I was able to get the IB feed and backtest until 6 hours ago before I went to bed.... I woke up and tried to connect again (changed nothing in between) and I lost the feeds.
I checked that the IB data connectivity status are all green so no irregularity while I received the below TWS messages in Amibroker:----

Msg 9, 321. Error validating request - 'bM' : cause - Please enter a local symbol or an expiry

Msg 9, 321. Error validating request - 'bI' : cause - Please enter a local symbol or an expiry

Does anyone see them too? Please help experts.... I can't get any data to trade so am pretty hopeless.... Thanks again.

Regarsd
SK

Thanks. The feeds are back up running without me modifying anything... though the hickup cost me a couple of trades... if possible can anyone help tell me what the below error message meant. Thanks again.

Msg 9, 321. Error validating request - 'bM' : cause - Please enter a local symbol or an expiry

That sometimes happens with IB HK which is why I gave up trading short timeframes through the HK server. Suggest that you not only set up the trade but at the same time set up an OCA order and enter that as soon as the trade has been executed.

You need to contact Interactive Brokers support. The error messages are generated by TWS and only Interactive Brokers may fix that. And as reports from other users show, they are indeed fixing the problem on their own once you make them aware.