Identify and fix the four bar high/low after a condition is met

if the first condition required is
nlow = Low < Ref( LLV ( L, n ), -1)
once this is hit
1.) how can I mark a star under it and draw a line that starts at the low and extends to the next candle as soon as it is completed.
2.) I need to identify my short entry price which should be
ShortentryPrice = nlow - 5 pips
3.) if the low in not broken for the next 4 bars I heed to identify my Long entry price as the Highest high from among these 4 bars and place a buy stop order 5 ticks above this .
Bacically I need to identify and fix the HighestSince(nlow) to the point Barssince(nlow) == 5 because the BarsSince() function counts the bar dring which " nlow " was hit.
LongEntryPrice = the above highest price + 5 pips.

Similarly when
nHigh = High > Ref( HHV ( H, n ), -1)
and once this is hit
1.) how can I mark a star above it and draw a line that starts at the HIGH and extends to the next candle as soon as it is completed.
2.) Now my long entry price which should be
LongentryPrice = nHigh + 5 pips
3.) if this High is not broken for the next 4 bars I heed to identify my Short entry price as the Lowest Low from among these 4 bars and place a Short stop order 5 ticks Below this low . Bacically I need to identify and fix the LowestSince(nHigh) to the point
Barssince(nHigh) == 5 because the BarsSince() function counts the bar during which
" nHigh " was hit.
ShortEntryPrice = the above lowest price - 5 pips.

note that the ShortEntryPrice when
nlow = Low < Ref( LLV ( L, n ), -1)
is different from the ShortEntryPrice when
nHigh = High > Ref( HHV ( H, n ), -1)
how do we code for the two different short entry prices
same is true for the LongEntry Price.
![Screenshot (145)|690x387](upload://7RQClk1y8zmn1NPGLMvRKyFe1BO.png) ![Screenshot (146)|690x387](upload://sr7gAzFLWzTn4x9p6GX10uoQyem.png) ![Screenshot (147)|690x387](upload://jFTEfUDfPbjICMJQqn5CJwfPiw6.png) ![Screenshot (148)|690x387](upload://oA2NWAOf8AucJiQKcbDEkwnu9Sp.png)

@Vikas.sood,
Please read and follow the instructions in this thread:
How to ask a good question

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.