Incorrect display of prices in the Title

how to fix incorrect display of prices on the grid

%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9

@ilyushin, please check in your formula the code line that creates the chart Title.

Maybe you have a mistake there, using 2 times the Close array instead of the High one.

This KB article explains how to customize the Title in your charts.

Title is correct (the theme was write). Incorrect grid line. This happened after moving the database from 5.4 to 5.7.
Uninstallation and installation did not solve the problem, because somewhere settings remain. Probably the easiest solution would be to clean these settings. How to clean them?
%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9

@ilyushin, another thing to verify: is the High value data correct in the database?

Check (and eventually fix) the values with the Quote Editor (found in the menu options available from the main menu "Symbol" item)

High value is correct. Here is another example
%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9%202

This is my formula in this window. please compare with your or send me your:

SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );

@ilyushin I see no issue in my chart using the above code (using AB version 6.20; by the way here we expect everyone to use at least version 6.0).

But the data I have for ^DJII (even getting it from Yahoo) is different.

immagine

Please post a screenshot of the corresponding Quote Editor line (for April 15, 2011 of ^DJII EOD) and be sure to test it with ONLY the code lines you posted, since it is clear that the screenshot you posted was created with a formula that includes ADDITIONAL instructions for the Title (maybe the mistake is in these additional lines)

I mean that using only the snippet that you posted the resulting chart DOES NOT include Volume information:

immagine

Chart created with the following snippet (same as your posted code, but added horizontal selected bar H/L lines):

SetChartOptions( 0, chartShowArrows | chartShowDates );
_N( Title = StrFormat( "{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ) );
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor( "Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle( "Style" ) | GetPriceStyle() );
selH = SelectedValue( H );
selL = SelectedValue( L );
Plot( selH, "", colorRed, styleDashed );
Plot( selL, "", colorGreen, styleDashed );

1 Like

thanks for help. I solved the problem. Did two things. 1) deleted AB, and looked through the registry and deleted part of the lines related to AB
2) Installed AB in a folder with a new name

First version 5.70 is NOT supported.
Second - your problem is likely to be caused by styleOwnScale or styleLeftAxisScale incidentally being turned on via parameters (ParamStyle()).

3 Likes