Is there a way to attach symbol-specific data to dynamically generated watchlist?

I'm running an exploration that is dynamically creating a watchlist. Then I'm using this watchlist as the base for another exploration. What I want to be able to do is attach bits of symbol-specific information (something like, how much the price has moved since a moving average crossover) to the watchlist itself. I know I can do this by writing the relevant information to a file, but I'm wondering if there's an easier way within Amibroker, without having to touch the filesystem.

Thanks.

https://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_workspace.html

Read further to understand DB Concepts of AB.

AB by design has a compact DB methodology for its "own" functionality,.

Having said that. if 1-2 fields of column data are required, one may tweak the AUX1 / AUX2 data fields as per ones need but if you require an extensive DB setup then you need to interface it with Flat files, OLE or DLL.

Another hint, is each symbol has "information" fields, you can tweak them if it works for you
but if you have in mind something like "create DB, create table, insert, select etc" then you wont find it.

@TheNutz for heavy tasks you can take a look to the ODBC AFL plugin.
One other alternative to explore (if data is limited) is the use of static vars using the persistence feature.