Just a quick Thank You!

I have spent yet another evening combing through all sorts of information in the forum and other areas of the Amibroker web pages and it just seemed worth a minute to say thank you to everyone that contributes to these. @Tomasz I am incredibly impressed with the software you have put together and I can not imagine how much time and effort you have put into this. The shear number of responses that you give in the forums, trying to assist people in the use of your product is just mind blowing. I know that I have only scratched the surface of what is really capable with this software and will never really understand it. To be honest, if it wasn't for people like @Tomasz, @beppe, @Milosz, @rocketPower, @fxshrat, and many others, helping me along the way, I may have actually regretted ever coming across Amibroker. Instead, it has become an integral part of my trading and I always look forward to digging in even deeper. So again, thank all of you for your help and your contributions.

22 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. They are really appreciated.

7 Likes

Keep on working at it! What better way to start a coding hobby via trading. :joy:

1 Like