Local database lost data?

I must be doing something wrong but I have no idea what that would be....

Last time I used this database is about half a year ago. The database only has intraday data. As you can see in the screenshots, data for SPX-minutendata is still available but for all other symbols, there is no data anymore.

However, in the database files on disk, I still see that for all symbols there is a file..... allthough the name is different. It does not contain the extra information.

Anyone any idea what is going wrong ?
Knipsel1
Knipsel2

What plugin do you use and is it still active?

No plugin. It's imported 1 minute data stored localy. Have not accessed the database for a few months. SPY still works, the other symbols do not.

Read this, specially about the file broker.master

https://www.amibroker.com/guide/x_files.html

1 Like

Thanks. I never touched any of the files so it can't be because I deleted something....

Is your suggestion to delete the broker.master file ? Hoping it will recreate and find the data again ?

Yes, first close amibroker, do a backup of the folder and then delete the broker.master file.
Open Amibroker and see if you are files are back

2 Likes

Thanks awilson, that did the trick. Symbols now have their normal name again also.
Knipsel

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.