Missing Price Pane

I inadvertently clicked the "x" in the price pane. Indicators still intact, but I cannot find how to show price pane again. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Missing%20Price%20Pane

Go to Charts > Basic Charts. Then right click on Price and select Insert or Insert Linked.
mspaint_2018-08-31_02-48-48

More info: http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2014/10/02/how-to-restore-deleted-price-chart/

1 Like

Blessings to you! This worked. Also, thank you for the Knowledge Base link. I was not able to find this article when I searched. Kind regards!

@LexCap this basic kind of info is provided in the Tutorial - a must-read for any AmiBroker user.

I encourage you to study it: it is well worth the effort!

Yes, I have been working diligently to get up to speed on AmiBroker going through 200 pages of documentation this week. I will continue to study. Thanks again.

1 Like

There is a lot to learn. AmiBroker is a programming environment as well as a charting program.
I came here as a long-time TC2000 user who wanted to backtest some simple MACD crossover strategies. Who knew I'd be learning a new programming language and manipulating the GUI?
(Warning: it gets addictive.)

1 Like

Thanks ghanson. I have been building (and trading) strategies for the last 15 years. I just hope I am not too old to learn another system. :slight_smile: