Multiple VAP on same chart

Hi,

I am trying to have VAP multi at an intraday level and also I want to have the VAP for the overall number of bars/data present for the chart.

I am trying to do this using

_SECTION_BEGIN("VAP");
segments = Interval();
PlotVAPOverlayA( segments , Param("Lines", 300, 100, 1000, 1 ), Param("Width", 80, 1, 100, 1 ), ParamColor("Color", colorGold ), ParamToggle("Side", "Left|Right" ) | 2 * ParamToggle("Style", "Fill|Lines", 0) | 4*ParamToggle("Z-order", "On top|Behind", 1 ) );
Plot(segments, "", colorLightGrey, styleHistogram | styleOwnScale );
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("VAPM");
segments = IIf( Interval() < inDaily, Day(), Month() );
segments = segments != Ref( segments , -1 );

PlotVAPOverlayA( segments , Param("Lines", 300, 100, 1000, 1 ), Param("Width", 80, 1, 100, 1 ), ParamColor("Color", colorGold ), ParamToggle("Side", "Left|Right" ) | 2 * ParamToggle("Style", "Fill|Lines", 0) | 4*ParamToggle("Z-order", "On top|Behind", 1 ) );
Plot(segments, "", colorLightGrey, styleHistogram | styleOwnScale );
_SECTION_END();

Only one of them is what I get all the time. Is there any way to workaroud this issue?

You have to use PriceVolDistribution() function for advanced use!
https://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/pricevoldistribution.html

Then you can plot (combined or non-combined) volume distributions via low-level graphics (see Gfx functions in user’s guide) such as example at the bottom

<<< LINK REMOVED >>>

But you have to be advanced programmer.

Moderator comment: Linking to site owned by poster is considered commercial advertising and it is NOT allowed without written permission (Except in one and only thread devoted for commercial content: Third party services, blogs, courses, books, add-ons )

1 Like

Thanks fxshrat. I can make use of these examples and build something that will work for me.

fxshrat,

Wowww. I’ve had a detailed look at all the example charts you’ve posted on the proboards. They are awesome to say the least. These kinda charts will take me forever to build. Is there any way I could get some professional help from you?

Hi,

Any progress with this thread.

If so, kindly clue me in.

Have you succeeded in generating such plots