PlotShapes not showing selected colour

Hi,

I'm trying to change the colour of the plotshapes up arrow buy signal. The formula is showing the buy up arrows in the correct place on the chart when I run the scan but for some reason I can't get the colour to change from the default green on the charts to the specified blue in the formula.

PreviousClose = C > (REF(C,-1) + 0.75 * ATR(15)); //The share closes more than 0.75 ATR from yesterday’s close
DailyRangeClose = C >= L + ((H - L) * 0.6); //The share closes in the top third of its daily range
HighestHigh = C > REF(HHV(C,15),-1); //The share closes at or greater than its highest price in the last 15 days
EMAClose = C > EMA(C,100); //Close is greater than its 100 day EMA
CloseUp = C > O; //close is above open

Buy = PreviousClose AND DailyRangeClose AND HighestHigh AND EMAClose AND CloseUp;

PlotShapes(Buy * ShapeUpArrow, colorBlue, 0, L);

Below is a screenshot showing green buy arrows even though I've specified ColorBlue in the formula above. I'd appreciate if someone could help point me in the right direction with the PlotShapes as I've tried various different ways but no luck yet as I'm still learning AFL.

Cheers
Graeme

@Gman77 I added one line and it appears to work.

PreviousClose = C > (REF(C,-1) + 0.75 * ATR(15)); //The share closes more than 0.75 ATR from yesterday’s close
DailyRangeClose = C >= L + ((H - L) * 0.6); //The share closes in the top third of its daily range
HighestHigh = C > REF(HHV(C,15),-1); //The share closes at or greater than its highest price in the last 15 days
EMAClose = C > EMA(C,100); //Close is greater than its 100 day EMA
CloseUp = C > O; //close is above open

Buy = PreviousClose AND DailyRangeClose AND HighestHigh AND EMAClose AND CloseUp;

PlotOHLC( O, H, L, C, "", colorDefault, styleCandle );
PlotShapes(Buy * ShapeUpArrow, colorBlue, 0, L);

Legend! thanks very much Portfoliobulder.