QQE indicator, was: how to convert this code in to afl langugage

QQES=0.0
QQES:=QUP<nz(QQES[1]) ? QUP : QQEF>nz(QQES[1]) and QQEF[1]<nz(QQES[1]) ? QDN :  QDN>nz(QQES[1]) ? QDN : QQEF<nz(QQES[1]) and QQEF[1]>nz(QQES[1]) ? QUP : nz(QQES[1])

Please do not create multiple threads with same topic!
It is called spamming.

A thread with those lines and variables created by yourself exists already.

You were asked to post complete code without missing variables (QUP, QDN, QQEF are unknown variables).
(And besides there it was responded to you already that first IIf call has one bracket too many at start and at the end you have 2 brackets too less. That's why you got syntax error.)

Also "your" code (either Easy language or Pine script one) seems to be copied from Internet.
So post original source (website) and the full AFL code that you have created so far and please use existing threads.

i an new in ab but thanks your advice i remember .

hello fxshrat sir its a code i try but its not work ...help me`

QQEF=ema(rsi(src,length),SSF)
QUP=QQEF+ATRRSI*4.236
QDN=QQEF-ATRRSI*4.236
QQES=0.0
QQES:=QUP<nz(QQES[1]) ? QUP : QQEF>nz(QQES[1]) and QQEF[1]<nz(QQES[1]) ? QDN :  QDN>nz(QQES[1]) ? QDN : QQEF<nz(QQES[1]) and QQEF[1]>nz(QQES[1]) ? QUP : nz(QQES[1])
Colorh = QQEF-50>10 ? #007002 : QQEF-50<-10 ? color.red : #E8E81A
QQF=plot(QQEF-50,"FAST",color=color.maroon,linewidth=2)
plot(QQEF-50,color=Colorh,linewidth=2,style=5)
QQS=plot(QQES-50,"SLOW",color=#0007E1, linewidth=2)

@erahul99 This is still not the complete code as it still lacks all the unknown variables. However, small search of your code lets me to believe that you are trying to create a QQE indicator. Please do a simple google search of QQE AFL or quantitative qualitative estimation afl and it will give you what you are looking for. Best.

1 Like

thanks can you tell what is the meaning of this oprater := in pinescript

This is not pinescript support forum!
AmiBroker programming language is AFL.
Use google search and you will quickly find answer to your question.

1 Like

thanks tell me and i know its amibroker forum .

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.