Quandl wiki continuous futures data stopped working on 31st December

Hi all,
I have been using for a while the free continuous futures data from Quandl for a while testing a CTA style strategy. I know its limitations as it is not back-adjusted, but still good for my manual tests.
Unfortunately, for the last 3-4 days, the plug-in is not populating data anymore, actually it deleted the last datapoints it had imported. I have been looking around, but I can't find any comment/post on the issue, and and the author web itself seems dead.
Anyone using the plugin can throw any clue about it ? and anyone using any free/cheap alternative continuous futures data source?
Thanks for your help.

What plugin?
QuanDL is available not via plugin, but via AmiQuote:

Apologies I failed to mention the plug-in. I am using Anderson Wilson plug-in (referenced sometimes in the forum), although I know it is not supported by Amibroker and it is an external plug-in. Before using it, I tried to use Amiquote, but as advised by you in the Quandl threat, the wiki continuous futures format is not supported by Amiquote. I tried again last week using the standard source in Amiquote, but I get the same price for O, H, L, C and no volume, so I guess the wiki format is not yet the required one.

I also looked at the custom import definition, but if that imply downloading all the data and then importing it, it would be a 1) long manual process or 2) program a script currently far above my programming capabilities.

What do you think it would be the best way forward?

Thanks!

You can define YOUR OWN import formats for each of QuanDL sources: How to use Quandl.com