Requesting for help

123 Buy condition is MA crossed candle high need to cross and sell condtion is MA crossed candle low need to cross

your profile says "i'm basically developer, mt4, mt5, apis, excel macros, afls, algo system etc i will develop related to market only."

I'm sure you understand how to search the Forum where many examples have been discussed already.
If you searched the net, you'll get tons more.

and atleast half-a-dozen more.

4 Likes

Define "HELP"
In a Universe where we live, @travick 's reply was a great help, he painstakingly searched for YOU, listed the results and gave YOU hints to find a solution to your query.
Yeah you are right , it is none of his business.

4 Likes

Ohh, now there are many but none can search, ironic.

This can done when you properly post what you have attempted and what isn't working and then get help on it.
Otherwise just write, I need full free-ride-code without putting any effort and someone will still respond including me.
This struck looking at the long sentence you have in your profile describing your proficiency but the Question you posted is like that of a Newbie.

Even describing your post Buy condition is MA crossed candle high need to cross and sell condtion is MA crossed candle low need to cross in one line is tough for you.

You want others to do mind-reading and guessing what MA is? WMA, SMA, EMA, AMA DMA....

And guess what TF you are using. 1m, 1D, 1W...

And mind read 10, 20, 200 period for you?

Well, I think this part is reserved only for the Forum's Owner.

Treat Forum Members the same way you'd like to be treated your self.

5 Likes

without searching no body will never ask help to code Mr. NowtoLook,

Where you searched ? ,How on earth did @travick find so many results and you none ? OMG!! , @travick, you are a magician aren't you? :smile:

4 Likes

@sreedharkadam you have been a member of this forum for long enough to know that if you make some effort at coding your request and then asking for help, that is when you are most likely to get offers of specific code writing help. You have made no effort to code your very simple request. Even after @travick has listed many examples to help you get started.

Come on, write a few lines of code and try to solve your problem. Then come back to the forum with a specific question.

You should make sure you do not become a "Help Vampire".

http://www.skidmore.edu/~pdwyer/e/eoc/help_vampire.htm

4 Likes

upside =Cross(C,MA(c,15)) ; // this crossover candle high breakout candle signal need
downside =CROSS(MA(c,15),C) ; // this crossover candle low breakout candle signal need

@sreedharkadam that is a good start! Don't forget to properly insert code tags to format code on this forum.

Now your original question was about crossing the High and the Low, so perhaps try this modification and see if helps.

upside = CROSS( High, MA( C, 15 ) ) ;
downside = CROSS( MA( C, 15 ), Low ) ;
3 Likes

upside = CROSS( High, MA( C, 15 ) ) ; this candle next any candle upside signal candle high breakout area signal need

downside = CROSS( MA( C, 15 ), Low ) ; this candle next any candle downside signal candle low breakout area signal need

@sreedharkadam Sorry i don't understand, " this candle next any candle downside signal candle low breakout area signal need" ? I am going to be away from the forum for a few hours but if you can elaborate / explain that better perhaps someone can jump in and help.

Good luck!

Untitled

@sreedharkadam maybe this.

BreakDOWNside = Ref(downside, -1) AND Low < Ref(Low, -1);
BreakUPside = Ref(upside, -1) AND High > Ref(High, -1);

And if you want to chart it,

_SECTION_BEGIN("Price");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorDefault ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() ); 
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("MA");
P = ParamField("Price field",-1);
Periods = Param("Periods", 15, 2, 300, 1, 10 );
Plot( MA( P, Periods ), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style") ); 
_SECTION_END();

BreakDOWNside = Ref(downside, -1) AND Low < Ref(Low, -1);
BreakUPside = Ref(upside, -1) AND High > Ref(High, -1);

/* Plot upside/downside triangles and Break Arrows */
PlotShapes(IIf(upside, shapeHollowSmallUpTriangle, shapeNone),colorGreen, 0,L, Offset =-35);
PlotShapes(IIf(BreakUPside, shapeUpArrow, shapeNone),colorLime, 0,L, Offset =-45);
PlotShapes(IIf(downside, shapeHollowSmallDownTriangle, shapeNone),colorRed, 0,H, Offset = -35);
PlotShapes(IIf(BreakDOWNside, shapeDownArrow, shapeNone),colorRose, 0,H, Offset = -45);

3 Likes

111 plz

SMS style of communication is NOT accepted here.

If you want to receive help you must do your homework - search first, then present what you did to solve the problem yourself and then ask specific questions in easy-to-understand way. Your posts lack actual questions that can be answered. Use proper grammar and proper spelling (not "plz"). Thread also needs specific subject, not "requesting for help". This means nothing. Subject line has to provide quick summary of what the thread is about. Code must use code tags as explained in "How to use this site". You have violated many forum rules. Now is your last chance to start participating in the community properly.

4 Likes