S&C RocketRSI formula error

The May issue of S&C included the formula for RocketRSI. When cut and paste into the formula editor it shows an error in line 33 Error 30, Syntax error, unidentified IDENTIFIER. It appears that "RocketRSI" has not been identified. See below for the line. Any suggestion for how to fix this?
RocketRSI = .5 * Log( ( 1 + MyRSI ) / ( 1 - MyRSI ) );

@kmoser I copied the entire formula as published on the S&C web site and it works perfectly.

Since the line you reference in your post (33) does not correspond the code line in the original code (starting from the two comment line at the top), I suggest you to copy the entire original code again and retry.

By the way, I saw that one possible cause of the error that you are reporting could be a comment line (I mean single-line comments that are accomplished using a double slash //) that is no longer properly commented.

This happens when there are no longer the two slashes.

I not sure this applies in this case, but to see it, using the referenced formula try this:

Original code (no error):

// Apply Fisher Transform to establish Gaussian Probability Distribution 

Modified code (reports: Error 30, Syntax error, unidentified IDENTIFIER):

Apply Fisher Transform to establish Gaussian Probability Distribution 
1 Like

Thank you, you pointed to the problem. It was that I copied Distribution to a new line, once I put it behind the // it works.