Setting different commission tables for different markets

Currently trading both US and AU markets with IB and trying to simulate the commissions applied by the broker. Both markets use a minimum commission and % of trade value so I'm using the commission table defined in the Analysis Settings. I execute a different formula per market and save all the settings in an Analysis Project (apx) file accordingly. However, the Commission Table does not seem to be getting saved/loaded with each apx file. The Commission Table retains the last set of values defined manually.

Is there an effective approach using AFL script (without using CBT) or using Analysis Projects to set the different commissions per market?

Your user account isn't marked with License verified badge. Did you purchase AmiBroker license?

Only users with License verified badge are allowed to post on this forum.

So before posting, make sure you verify your license as explained here.

OK, I re-opened thread because you have verified.

anyone else out there having to setup two different commission tables for different markets?

Hi @Tomasz, any chance of getting pointed towards a solution for my query raised?
Appreciate any help.

anyone else out there having to setup two different commission tables for different markets?

Commission table is currently global for all Analysis projects.

Thanks for the response @Tomasz.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.