Shift very first bar for new time frame

Hello,

When generating a new chart using e.g. a 3 day time frame, the open of new bar 0 corresponds to bar 0 in the daily chart and the new close of bar 0 to bar 2 in the original daily chart etc.

My question: Is there a way to shift the beginning of bar 0 of the new 3d interval chart by 1 day, so that the first new open corresponds to bar 1 of the original daily chart and the first new close to bar 3 of the original daily chart?

I will then use the new (shifted) time series to calculate some indicators.
The reason I am trying to do this is because e.g. a 3d interval bar is only completed every 3d day on the current/last day.Since I need the last 3d bar always to be completed on the current/last day, I want to shift the beginning of the 1st bar by 0, 1 or 2 bars.

I have unsuccessfully been trying to do this for some time now and any help would be greatly appreciate.

Thank you.

ORIGINAL CONTENT DELETED BY THE USER:
“Why my posts don’t show”.

15-SECOND LATER EDITED TO:

Is there a way to shift the first bar of the chart so that when using different time frames, the opening price of the first candle in the new time frame starts for example a day later?
I would like manually adjust the 1st bar so that the last bar in the new time frame is completed on the current, i.e. last. trading day.

Answer to initial content of the post:

The post shows: Shift very first bar for new time frame

Note that some posts are caught by Discourse as possible spam and then they require manual approval.

Answer to the content of the post after editing by the user:

N-day compression always starts from day 0. So the only way to shift is to delete day 0 from the database.